It has started getting hot. Every year about this time, I begin the battle with my own cheap self about the air conditioning. We have a neighbor who baffles at our attempts to save money in this way. I remember her calling on a few occasions last year to ask me when we would finally close our windows, turn on the air and concede to the heat. Well today is the day! Today, the heat and the humidity have won. And what have I lost? Well, more significant gains on our budget billing deficit and that wonderful smell of humid wool rugs. One of which I tried to get to smell better by dousing with a rug cleaner. Only later did I find that I must be allergic to that cleaner and have moved it out to the porch until I can have it professionally cleaned of the chemicals... bummer. But, really those are not losses compared to the excellence that is an Abbott child on a hot humid day in our home. We just let them run around in panties or a diaper. Now that is a loss. There is nothing more beautiful than a slew of pantie clad Abbott kids... at least in my mind. Here is a choice pic.
They look cool, comfortable and happy. What cute little bodies.
ReplyDelete